- Work with the Art Directors to create 2D and 3D art assets for use in games production, presentations, and marketing materials.
- Visually review builds looking for consistency and quality of assets and implementation. Create bugs and work with the team to ensure they are properly prioritized.
- Work with the source control and assets management systems to track production, review, and distribution of assets.
- Collaborate with the team to effectively support multiple projects at different stages of production.
- 2-3 years’ experience (but talent always takes precedence)
- Excellent graphic design skills including typography and layout.
- Experience creating UI elements using UE4 or Unity,
- Self-motivation towards solving creative problems.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Ability to communicate with other artists and designers visually using quick thumbnail sketches or drawings.
- Expert Photoshop and Illustrator Skills
- Knowledge of motion graphics (After Effects preferred)
- Knowledge of UE4 blueprint and UI systems
- Knowledge of video capture and editing
- Knowledge of visual ID, logos, and creating assets for digital stores; Windows, Amazon, Steam, etc.