As a Conversation Designer with this Client, you’ll leverage your expert knowledge of human language and communication to create seamless and natural interactions for digital systems across surfaces.
You will be in a unique position to create voice-only and voice-forward experiences for products as diverse as Home Entertainment, Automation and Security, Automotive, Wearables, and more.
- BA/BS degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Linguistics, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in designing voice user interfaces and/or multi-modal interfaces across a variety of usability contexts and device types
- Experience with qualitative usability testing.
- Experience on a design team that ships consumer products.
- Experience in persona designing/writing.
- Experience in designing and tuning directed dialog and natural language speech grammars.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of relevant topics in discourse analysis, pragmatics, and prosody.