- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Robin Legator
Fantastic Digital Creative Director Opportunity
Our client in San Francisco is looking for an experienced Digital Creative Director to join their Marketing team and drive creative and copy for company's performance channels. Come shape the brand and invent innovative ways to introduce the company to the world. The right candidate will be an excellent communicator, comfortable in a high-velocity environment, and passionate about building the iconic brands. This position is full-time and based in San Francisco. This is a fantastic opportunity to mentor, lead and advocate for a super talented and motivated creative team at a growing and already iconic brand.
Relocation assistance provided.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the creation of world-class creative for company's performance channels
- Oversee copywriting and design that spans headlines, advertising, push, in-app, landing pages, and emails adhering to brand voice and visual guidelines
- Ensure all touchpoints are on brand, coherent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice across all channels
- Deliver consistent quality in all aspects of performance creative execution
- Partner with cross-functional teams to plan, concept, and and execute on creative deliverables
- Raise the bar on content creation by crafting compelling designs, leveraging data and constantly iterating to optimal results
- Collaborate with external agency partners and freelancer network, managing process, work, budgets, and personnel
- Direct the performance and CRM creative functions ensuring that the team, culture, capabilities, tools, and processes support company's objectives
- Manage and influence up, down, and across organizations to drive collaboration and consensus around creative direction
- Set creative team visions and quarterly team goals that ladders up to business objectives
- Champion innovation by introducing new ideas and inspiration to the team and vendors
- Provide critical creative feedback to help shape best-in-class work
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop communication and creative workflow processes
- Manage and mentor the growth of the team in terms of skill sets and career paths
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years of creative experience with a minimum 5+ years of managerial experience in a design or creative department overseeing both copy and design. Design or brand agency experience a plus.
- Experience working on creative for digital channels (email, digital paid advertising, push, in-app, landing pages)
- Strong collaboration skills
- Outstanding portfolio demonstrating best-in-class advertising work; strong digital and experiential work preferred, audio experience a plus
- Excellent conceptual and design skills
- Experience overseeing both copy and design.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, manage time in an efficient way, and effectively implement creative feedback from Marketing leads and our Executive Creative Director
- Take direction from non-creative stakeholders and translate their business needs into a design aesthetic that effectively motivates our audiences across a variety of channels
- Excellent communication skills; you can articulate why specific creative decisions were made to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (graphic design or a similar focus is preferred)
- A thorough understanding of designing for digital platforms and expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch (knowledge of Figma is a plus) and presentation tools
Our client's technology moves people and has transformed their industry. Put your creativity and ambition to work by joining their team of collaborative, passionate individuals!