AQUENT is looking for a Digital Product Manager to work on a 6 months assignment (to start) with a Fortune 500 Financial Services company in Manhattan, NY. Interested applicant(s) must have at least 10-15 years of experience in product and senior project management and who understands digital and tech environment. The selected candidate must have a strong understanding of the end-to-end technology environment in digital, work with a range of digital and technology services and solutions, corporate and marketing experience and understand how solutions address business problems, opportunities, and meet user needs. (No C2C or 3rd Party Agency)
Analytics and Reporting:
• A Product Manager should have a sound knowledge of analytics, but also be able to articulate goals and reporting requirements to a Super user for them to assist with reporting.
• Identify and use valid statistical techniques when analyzing. Use Google Analytics, including core concepts like Goal Tracking, and micro and macro conversions. Communicate statistical techniques and common equations to measure performance. Describe and compare strengths and weaknesses of attribution models (last click, time decay, multichannel)
• Access, manipulate, and report data and translate insights with Google Analytics. Train the trainer on the best uses of Google Analytics - audience, behavior, conversions, attribution, reporting and funnel analysis
• Adapt to changes and work with your team to overcome challenges in the fast-paced and constantly-changing environment
• Ensure skill gap analyses take place to identify skills needed because of and to enable the digital transformation
• Encourage the implementation of learning interventions that deliver training at pace in a constantly changing environment. These should take advantage of formal, informal and social learning utilizing digital channels
Leadership and Communication:
• A Product Manager should have the ability to communicate at all levels and be able to get people to complete their tasks to the requirements and on time.
• Develop the right governance, process, structure, reporting, due diligence and risk management that support delivery
• Engage and collaborate with business partners to find unique and creative ways to keep our target audience engaged with compelling visuals and relevant, timely content.
• Inform, educate, and create governance model. Enable stringent and accountable processes around projects
Organization, Prioritization, and Strategic Planning:
• Prioritize tasks, compartmentalize projects to avoid confusion, and neatly document anything and everything for future reference and easy access
• Envision all steps throughout the life of the project and predict problems that might arise
• Create and lead strategic plans, roadmaps, and blueprints. Find ways to move from strategy development to implementation. These plans need to be responsive to user needs.
• Understand and manage strategic risks arising from market pressures, regulation, competitors, disruptors, vendors, and their impact and application to the Digital agenda
• Develop strategies and mitigating actions in security related risks in partnership with Risk, Compliance and Technology subject matter experts
Interested applicant(s) are to send your resume in MS Word format to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration now! (No Phone Calls Please)