- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Scott Toohill
We’re looking for a passionate, thoughtful, and dedicated creative thinker who thrives in a dynamic atmosphere. You will be responsible for executing post-production services (eg. retouching and completion of all artwork files, including photography, illustration, graphics) while ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Ensures the production, retouching, and completion of all artwork files, guaranteeing compliance with brand and technical specs and consistency among production-ready assets
- Seeks to improve the execution phase speed, quality, and performance while monitoring projects for errors, discrepancies, correct use of branding elements, color contrast and product requirements in collaboration with product partners
- Contributes to file management and maintenance of database of all graphic assets and final art files, best practices for behind-the-scenes footage and the physical studio space
- Sets timing and level of effort expectations to meet project objectives, keeps a clear status on all projects and broadcasts to all key stakeholders
- Provides technical production support and serves as an assist to the creative team
- Experiments with different creative techniques, tools, and could mock up and prototype ideas quickly
- Collaborates with post-production partners to educate the creative team on best practices for photography, lighting and image retouching through documentation and succinct explanation
- Expected to develop an aesthetic eye (with directional assist) and not sacrifice quality for speedy solutions
- Ability to create final pieces of content without notes on image quality or structure
- An entirely self-sufficient team player
- Must have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- 3+ years relevant professional experience as a Digital Production Artist
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to anticipate issues and proactively establish meetings or integration points between teams to address and resolve them
- Expert in production-level technical execution with an ability to maintain brand standards
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and strive for technical and content accuracy
- Expert knowledge in color management systems
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, fast-paced environment
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.
Please include a portfolio of your work.