- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Richey
**Must be willing to travel to Menlo Park 1-2 days a week if needed**
Aquent's Client is looking for a junior to mid-level project manager to help with an important internal project. The project manager’s primary role will be to gather and organize content from the Policy team and package it for the Creative department and make sure the project moves along smoothly and on time.
- Work with the Policy team to gather, organize, and package content for designers.
- Prioritize deliverables and deadlines as needed for project to move forward smoothly
- Act as a communication lead by scheduling and leading meetings, preparing agendas, meeting notes, and status reports for stakeholders
- Help the Creative Department with other projects during downtime as needed
- Lead work flows between design, motion graphics, and the stakeholders
- Coordinate with designers, coder, and policy managers to ensure deliverables are understood and milestones are met with consistency and accuracy
- Partner with team to ensure best practices and project goals are understood and achieved
Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years experience in project management and production in an agency or in-house capacity
- Must have experience working with creatives and clients
- Should have solution-based approach to roadblocks
- Understanding of what constitutes good creative work
- Excellent communicator, negotiator, problem solver, and collaborator
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Self-directed, goal-oriented, results-driven personality
- Resourceful with strong creative problem-solving skills
- Experience in Tech preferred
- Experience with managing web development projects a plus
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.