A Fortune 100 Athletic Apparel and Footwear Company located in Beaverton, OR is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join their team.
This is a 7 months temporary role and is a great way to get your foot in the door at this AMAZING company !!
Scope : Help execute digital initiatives that include ship from Store through .com
As a Senior Product Manager on the Connect the Marketplace Omnichannel team, you will lead the creation of world-class digital experiences for athletes worldwide. You will help define and execute the product feature’s vision and strategy, manage the end-to-end lifecycle of features, and help identify market opportunities. You will define and execute a thorough roadmap and product priorities based on a strong understanding of consumer needs, insights and an even stronger handle on in-depth data analysis. You will provide direction for leaders across product management, program management, engineering, design, and quality assurance.
Working within a larger product and program team, you will be a leader who effectively organizes resources appropriately to achieve business objectives. You will also partner with executives across multiple functions to develop a cohesive product strategy, product roadmap, and to ensure business objectives are met and exceeded. Above all, you will be a constant champion for the needs of our consumers.
· Consumer Experience Definition: Partner with design and UX teams to define the best experiences for our consumers
· Product lifecycle management: Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of complex products from conception to product/ market fit and growth
· Product strategy and vision: Create and effectively champion a data-driven and market-informed product vision and strategy
· Product roadmap definition: Develop a product feature and release roadmap based on in-depth data analysis, a clear understanding of consumer needs
· Prioritization: Effectively design project plans based on priorities, set clear/measurable objectives and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals
· Product Specifications: Write and consult on product specifications, manage design challenges and execute agile product delivery
· Analytics and Experimentation: Develop and measure product KPIs, derive key insights, and devise and execute experiments and multivariate tests to find product solutions
· Collaborate with Engineering, Design and Program Mgmt leaders throughout completion of milestones and partner with brand marketing and central research/analytics teams throughout the product’s lifecycle
· Extensive knowledge in digital commerce (iOS, Android, Web) as well as brick and mortar experiences a must, global expansion experience is also desirable
· Tools: Ability to work in JIRA, Confluence and Omniture