- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Haley Smith
This enterprise financial group is looking for 2 project managers to manage various aspects of business projects.
Job scope includes ...
- Project planning and design
- Implementing strategic and tactical initiatives
- Ensuring thorough formal project management practices (that will ensure the final product meets the original project requirements)
- Applying appropriate standards, principle theories, concepts and techniques
- Contributing to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects
- Providing solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Intermediate level ability to develop detailed plans and schedules with project tracking and oversight
- Experience leading one or more projects (may involve multiple financial, technical, or business disciplines)
- Past use of Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid communication and presentation skills needed
- Strong relationship building skills are a must
- Knowledge of business processes and/or financial systems a plus
**PMP certification preferred.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR