This team builds narratives, programs, and campaigns around the world, working to showcase Client solutions for administrators, teachers, and ministries of education worldwide.
As a Product Marketing Manager, You Will:
- Work closely with the education product teams on launches, positioning, messaging, events, website, social, campaigns and marketing assets for Client products.
- You will align closely with product managers to understand how the product works and what messages resonate with the education community.
- You will manage complex projects and oversee agencies to create best-in-class product marketing for education decision makers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with strong academic record
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in marketing
- Project management experience, especially the ability to stay organized and prioritize across many activities
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders from many teams, time zones, and functions
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and able to think big while paying careful attention to details
- Thought leader with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, project management, and analytical skills
- Familiarity with education technology space