One of Richmond's leading e-commerce companies is looking for an experienced Front-End Developer to join their growing digital team.
Ideal candidates will have both technical abilities and strong leadership skills.
- Title: Senior Front-End Developer
- Offer: Direct-Hire, salaried placement with our Client
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: On-site in our Client's Richmond, VA headquarters (NO REMOTE CANDIDATES)
- Develop new user-facing features for the client's ecommerce website
- Lead from within the digital team: identify opportunities to improve experience and lead efforts to implement solutions
- Ensure feasibility of UI/UX designs and build code for deployment
- Optimize site to increase consumer conversion rates.
- Create site experience optimized for efficiency and scalability
- Collaborate with members of the digital team and key stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience developing large scale and multi-tiered web applications
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms (ex: LESS and SASS)
- Basic understanding of Magento, AWS, and other CMS
- Basic knowledge of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Familiarity with PhotoShop or Gimp for photo retouching is a PLUS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Well-versed in Web Accessibility Compliance Standards and best practices
If you're a talented Front-End Developer capable of taking the lead, not just taking requests, APPLY NOW!