We are seeking a 3D Modeler / Digital Artist to join our team in Mountain View, CA. As a 3D Modeler / Digital Artist, you will collaborate with members of the team to craft mockups and digitally create photorealistic reference imagery of designs that directly support product presentation in retail.
We are looking for an individual with strong skills and passion for visual design across different media: our 3D Modeler / Digital Artist routinely work on projects for screens, devices and spaces that spread across 3D modeling and rendering, graphic design and interactive media.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Strong portfolio and elevated sense of design, color and typography: you know the difference between "good" and "great."
- Prototyping skills: You are ready to learn from failure, embrace an iterative process and you understand that success come sooner with trial and error.
- Ability to sketch and draw traditionally then bring those sketches to life via a solid working knowledge of organic 3D modeling using Autodesk Maya.
- Bachelor's degree education in 3D Animation, Graphic Design, or New Media
- 5+ years of experience in creative agency or in-house team in a similar function.
- Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluency with Autodesk Maya
- Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, and techy work environment in often uncertain and ambiguous circumstances.
- Proven ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and drive results throughout a highly matrixed organization. This person must be resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- 3D Modeling, texture, and rendering experience
- Work experience using Adobe Creative Suite and Autodesk Maya Take design direction and create visuals behind
- Excellent communication and being able to collaborate in a team environment