The Project Manager for Creative Services will:
* Function as liaison between Internal Clients and other Corporate and Marcom managers. Is also able to partner with a combination of internal/external resources/vendors to accomplish design, production and fabrication in some instances for a wide variety of promotional and internal communications projects.
* Manage projects from the information-gathering stage through concept and production stages to final produced communications, as well as offer suggestions of what might work best for a project.
* Handle multiple projects -- all at varying design and production stages while maintaining a calm, professional demeanor to the customer is essential. Harmonious teaming with writers, artists, photographers and both print and on-line production specialists is also essential.
* Obtain estimates from internal & external vendors to find the most cost effective vendor for the project, while maintaining a top quality project and submitting for PO and submitting invoices in a timely manner
* Maintain quality control and handle proofing of printed & on-line material.
* Keeping up-to-date on submitting jobs in job tracking system.
*Provide monthly project highlights for survey reporting
* Creating budgets and production schedules
* Quality control and proofing of printed and electronic material -- attention to detail at every stage of production is essential.
* Helping direct the re-purposing of printed material for use on .com site and the information design of that material for on-line presentation.
* Display and large graphic experience in art directing and proofing with a printer
* Candidate must have a willingness to learn and have a mindset for certain systems-level computer activities - involving some HTML programming and experience in working with SharePoint sites.
* Have experience with social media graphics
* Have experience with JIRA
Minimum Education: BA/BS in journalism or design, communications, advertising, or communications preferred.