**This is not an IT Project Manager role**
***Local Candidates ONLY***
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and experienced team player to lead the execution of digital development projects for a large US Commercial responsive website. Part project manager, part developer, part designer - this role requires the ability to manage website development, content management and design projects.
• Works with Marketing leaders and key stakeholder to translate campaign strategy into requirements and a development timeline for multiple projects
• Forms and coordinates the activities of the cross-functional resources across project requirements, effort estimation, development, testing, delivery, and reporting
• Advises the campaign owner and Marketing Operations leadership on key decisions and issue resolution
• Manages projects of varying complexity (i.e. simple 30 day projects up to a 4 month project) in different stages of delivery.
Requires a BA/BS in a related field; at least 5 years marketing service / operations experience / some development experience
· Need a strong project management mindset, understands the development process and has an eye for good design
· Must be a strong communicator able to lead meetings with C Suite executives
· Prefer someone who has worked in a large Fortune 500 company
· SalesForce or other CRM tool experience
· CMS experience
· Ability to develop in Drupal, HTML/CSS a plus.
· Agile experience