- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Nichole Hallberg
Responsible for supporting the creative development and execution of marketing campaigns and collateral programs
for specific retail locations. The Production Artist will focus on creating designs within established guidelines and
templates to maintain consistency between assets. They will collaborate and work closely with the Art Director to
develop graphics and align the look and feel to existing brand standards.
• Collaborate with Art Director to design print and digital assets based off resource files, guidelines and
templates whenever possible.
• Maintain quality control by creating and updating brand guidelines and templates.
• Create graphics in multiple dimensions and formats from final creative designs.
• Create email banners, website tiles and event signage for new monthly content.
• Handle basic design changes, such as color or text modifications and layout changes
• Create price strips to be used on in-store fixtures.
• Check accuracy of submitted brand artwork to ensure files are printer ready.
• Has a thorough understanding of typography and graphic design; ensures all facets adhere to brand
• Supports Art Director by:
o Following and integrating design direction and standards for various channels (digital and print)
throughout all phases of development and production
o Driving own work and keeping manager informed on progress of assignments. Manages and
executes projects on time with the highest quality standards
o Partnering closely with Art Director and Designers to ensure a 360 holistic project approach
o Partnering with Marketing and Program Management; understanding/meeting project objectives
o Ensure projects deadlines are being met
• College degree; BA or BFA preferred
• 2+ years of design experience
• Proficient knowledge of computer programs: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator
• Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities
• Strong relationship-building skills; ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines
• Strong understanding of digital environment
• Understanding of current fashion and beauty trends
• Understanding of production process
• Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines.
• The drive to excel and succeed; self-motivated
Dedicated and passionate teams creating the best possible omni-channel consumer experience. Work alongside individuals who are curious and confident, disrupting the status quo and taking chances with its innovation. This is a fast-paced environment, where there's room for fun, and the passion is real.