Digital Project Manager/Digital Project Coordinator
Coordinate and manage cross-functional digital projects (e.g., websites, email campaigns, mobile apps) including the visual design, content creation and IT development to advance corporate communications objectives. Provide assistance with digital production by configuring web pages in a CMS, optimizing images for Photoshop and Guiding day-to-day maintenance of existing digital channels. Collaborate with key stakeholders to gather business requirements, utilize data insights, share relevant technology trends and define digital solutions.
• 5 years of experience in digital production required
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
• Responsible, responsive, organized, disciplined, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced production environment
• Knowledge and understanding of best practices in basic HTML and CSS, web usability
• Knowledge and experience working in a content management system (e.g., Sitecore) and IT issue/project management system (e.g., JIRA)
• Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Photoshop (or Adobe Illustrator) and Adobe Acrobat Pro
• Familiar with other website application tools (Google Analytics, Search, Brandwatch, Siteimprove, Forms, etc.)
• Familiar with software for project management, content management and data analytics tracking
• Experienced interfacing with internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and also in teams
• Strong proficiency in spoken and written English
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Consult with internal customers to provide guidance on digital best practices and expertise in the areas of user experience, information architecture, search engine optimization and functionality
• Manage interface with vendors to provide design, search engine optimization and technical solutions
• Performs content development and publishing tasks for corporate websites, including updating existing copy, adding new content and images, and making edits to HTML formatting.
• Regularly monitors and maintains website quality and proactively fixes any anomalies (e.g. broken links, inconsistencies).
• Assists with formatting and sending high-profile, large distribution emails internally and externally.
Supports image production and manipulation via Adobe Photoshop (sizing/cropping, color corrections, etc.) for imagery used on our digital channels
• Ensures brand compliance for all website/email projects.
• Assists with improving site search ability by adding and maintaining GA meta tags.