Our Fortune 500 eCommerce/travel client is searching for a UX Researcher to join their team for a 4 month assignment (with possibility of extension).
- Primary work activities include applied user research work, e.g., moderating iterative lab tests, research analysis, competitive benchmarking, and consultation with various product teams.
- Work closely with stakeholders to outline research plans.
- Analyze and consolidate research findings, often from multiple sources, into a short, concise, actionable story for stakeholders and product teams.
- Identify and recommend the best methods to answer UX product research questions and prioritize them according to schedule and opportunity constraints-
- Consolidate quantitative and qualitative research to inform requirements definition, content strategy, wireframes, and interaction design.
- Identify opportunities to improve the user experience and better serve business needs using site analytics and independent research.