- Denver, CO
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is for a (2) months temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have digital portfolio to be consider
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, sponsorship is not available
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking to add a Photo Retoucher to support our Merchandising Team and complete the
crucial work of retouching e-commerce images in Denver, CO. The ideal candidate is quick to take ownership, comfortable working in a complex, fast-paced and collaborative ecosystem. Excellent attention
to detail and complete color accuracy for all images is necessary for success in this role. We expect to see previous Photoshop retouching experience with large quantities of images that
require individual attention. A background organizing and maintaining various photographic formats within a digital asset management system is also required.
- Proactively communicate with photography team members and occasionally external contributors
- Collaborate and support the Photo Editor and your fellow photo retouchers
- Retouch product images including but not limited to: knitwear, quilts, yarn, fabric, garments, cakes, etc.
- Retouch people, faces, and skin tone
- Accurate color correction, healing, cloning, perspective modification, white balance
- Color adjustment and entire color alterations on products
- Accurately apply meta-data to all images so they are searchable in our DAM system
- Organize and edit file formats, standardize renaming
- Make selections that meet photographic brand standards
- Provide basic Photoshop mock-ups and templates
- Coordinate products and workflow with the photo project manager and merchandising coordinators to ensure timely delivery of assets
- Track and manage workflow via project management tools
- Support special projects & miscellaneous studio tasks as necessary
This media and entertainment client is on a mission … and they need you to help them do it. Their mission? To change the world through compelling content. Does that sound like a mission you can get on board with? If so, here’s what you’ll find working here:
They foster creativity and diversity. Diversity of ideas, and people. They see it as one of their biggest advantages.
They’re risk takers - again with the fostering creativity! Take a chance, make a mark, and see where it gets you. Sometimes, the biggest successes come from the biggest ideas, masked as the biggest risks.
Overwhelmingly, their employees are happy with their work environment. Words like ‘happy’, ‘content’, ‘friendly’ are words we tend to hear.
A sense of ownership. Have an idea? Manage projects? Run with it, and they’ll support you.
How better to further your career than with a major media brand encouraging you to push yourself on the job? Unleash your pioneering spirit here by embracing new technology, pushing the envelope creatively and jumping into action as a well respected member of their team.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
Basic Qualifications :
- Relevant BA degree or equivalent experience in a professional environment
- 3+ years full-time experience retouching images
Eligibility Requirements :
- Must be willing to work in Denver, CO (this is not a remote position)
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Submit digital portfolio
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Able to self-manage and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- A team player with a passion for photography
- Ability to balance multiple projects with great attention to detail on short notice
- A dedicated enthusiastic attitude
- Familiarity with the latest Capture One 11
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite including Camera Raw and Bridge
- Ability to make physical product color and digital product color match