Aquent's Fortune 50 client is looking for a Web Designer to work a 3-month assignment, with strong potential to extend, on-site (40 hours/week) in their Atlanta offices.
The E-Content Web Designer is responsible for delivering exceptional online design solutions for their eCommerce site. The team is seeing a creative problem solver who can partner with various channels, accept direction, and create an online web design solution with exceptional quality.
- Create design concepts, layouts, comps, and production (banners, heroes, how-to guides).
- This role is responsible for maintaining and providing online design of Client.com, including seasonal events and redesign projects.
- This role works cross functionally with User Experience, (UX), Content, and Category Experience Managers to meet partner objectives
- Work cross-functionally with creative teams, Merchandising, UX, Content, and Photography to ensure optimal design solutions for Client.com customers.
- The E-content Web Designer should be comfortable working on both large and small-scale projects, manage their time and projects efficiently, and have proficient and applied experience in XD, Photoshop, InVision, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- The E-Content Web Designer will be expected to provide design, product images, and other creative graphics as need for content and products on Client.com.
- MUST have a portfolio highlighting top-notch web design work
- 2+ years experience with web design
- Solid knowledge of design and production, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and XD.
- Ability to articulate and present ideas and creative solutions to a variety of audiences.
- An understanding of business objectives and how they influence design.
- Technical knowledge of industry-wide CMS solutions
- Ability to problem solve and make sound decisions consistent with the dept/ company.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills. Be a fantastic partner who everyone wants to work with to get the job done