- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jordyn Hively
In their quest to understand true business value, this role will help to support defining needs of advertisers and understanding how the industry thinks about measurement. Success in this position requires an understanding of the digital advertising market and specifically, digital advertising measurement.
This person will have demonstrated experience collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders in an organization, including product and sales. At the same time, this person will need to be a strong, hands-on, operational product marketer who is able execute against business objectives. This person must be flexible, a cross-functional team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment.
This is a short-term contract position that will be based in The Client's Menlo Park office.
- Analyze markets, products, and competition for the purpose of informing the product direction, alongside
- Effectively communicate with Sales, Agency, and Marketing Science teams to distill and surface market feedback to product, engineering, and design teams for new and existing measurement solutions
- Partner with research to deeply understand customer needs and wants to guide inbound and outbound marketing strategies
- 5+ years experience in digital technology, advertising, or advertising technology
- Ability to gather and analyze customer and market feedback, translating this information into requirements and functional specifications
- Structured thinking, communications, and overall approach
- Knowledgeable about advertising technology, especially measurement
- Experience communicating with technical, business, and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to drive resolution in the context of competing perspectives
- Organizational and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Bachelor Degree
- Knowledge of advertising trade association standards around measurement
- Experience building and launching measurement and analytics products, services, and standards
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.