On the hunt for a talented UX Designer to join our clients eCommerce Web & Mobile Platform Development Team for an onsite contract in Washington, DC!
In this role, you will analyze the needs of the target users and how they perform tasks to create an optimized user experience, interpret the client’s brand and communicate brand attributes in a differentiated and elegantly simple way across multiple touch points. You will develop a solid rationale as part of the design process through iterative development and enthusiasm for exploration, develop concept, and direct and deliver visual design to the highest visual standards and in alignment with overall experience and design strategy.
- Execute functions with minimal supervision
- Design, develop and modify functionality using a disciplined development process.
- Work on projects that require very advanced skills in multiple technical environments and possess deep knowledge of a specific domain.
- Participate or leads in part in the technical project planning process with IT business analysts.
- Organize and document technical requirements.
- Create technical design specifications.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for application packages and tools.
- Assist in the deployment and test of new modules, upgrades and fixes.
- Integrate solutions with COTS applications, platforms, and/or external systems.
- Lead unit and integration testing activities.
- Adhere to and promote quality standards and procedures.
- Review modules for quality assurance and checks compliance with application standards and SLAs.
- Make modules production-ready by following release procedures and completing version control documents.
- Provide ongoing maintenance of programs and interfaces.
- Provides Tier III support - Troubleshoots existing information on systems to identify errors or deficiencies and develops solutions.
- Assist in the development of user guides and training documentation.
- Provide technical coaching and mentoring to less-experienced team members.
- Must be comfortable with being responsible for the visual design aspect of client’s solutions or services.
- MIN. 3yrs.+ experience in User Interface Design + Visual Design
- Bachelors Degree
If interested and would like more information, please apply to this posting and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps.