- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jordyn Hively
- Build awareness and drive positive user sentiment for our project
- Understand the broader client ecosystem, competitive landscape, and developer needs
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader client ecosystem – from tools and products to the competitive landscape, developer needs, and more
- Understand developer relations and what's required to form a strong, engaged developer ecosystem
- Represent the voice of developers within our org, planning and leading successful program initiatives to drive participation
- Build studies to gain insights about the developer ecosystem
- Manage and work with cross-functional teams to deliver world-class market research communications
- Author and produce developer-facing communications and creative – from blog posts to social updates, website copy, email, and more
- Develop program initiatives that support and improve the overall developer brand and experience around the client's initiatives
- Focus on outbound marketing efforts to drive program awareness – craft presentations, run campaigns, solicit feedback, and more
- Create a long-term vision for the program and ensure it's a lively, collaborative program that is dedicated to forming and maintaining a thriving community
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, MBA or other relevant advanced degree strongly recommended
- Management Consulting and or/technical background is a plus
- 5+ years professional experience in Marketing or programs planning
- Strong understanding of web and mobile apps, emerging technologies, open source, and the developer and industry landscapes
- Demonstrated ability to project manage programs and drive ongoing engagement
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams, vendors, and developers
- Background in conducting research studies, surveys, and/or feedback groups.
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate complex, large-scale concepts clearly and simply
- Excellent analytical ability, outstanding communication, and strong time management skills
- Strong ability to think creatively and strategically while effectively prioritizing initiatives and collaborating with key stakeholders
- Motivated self-starter who's a passionate advocate for the developer community
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build and foster relationships
- Comfort with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.