- Jersey City, New Jersey
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Janna Karstens
Our client is a large financial services company in Jersey City, New Jersey and they are looking for a PowerPoint Presentation Designer to join their team for an on-going contract role. This Presentation Designer opportunity is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered!
The Senior PowerPoint Presentation Designer requires an advanced skill set, and the ability to efficiently and accurately create and format documents such as pitchbooks, proposals, financial statements and other types of presentations following brand standards, using the Microsoft Office suite of applications (PowerPoint, Word and Excel). Also has knowledge of advanced applications, such as MapInfo, advanced Excel charting, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other specialized applications, and is able to fulfill Express Desk or Help Desk roles.
Presentation Designer Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform at an expert level in the Microsoft Office suite, along with special functions such as MapInfo, Adobe Acrobat, and scanning
- Develop client templates and alternative creative options as required
- Keep Team Leader or Workflow Coordinator updated on progress, advising immediately of any delays or issues
- Receive feedback on completed and audited work and apply this to continuous improvements in quality output, develop capabilities for innovation and service excellence
- Develop knowledge of deal process and banker roles in the interest of improving understanding of document requirements and of providing customer service excellence
- Understand quality and timeliness performance metrics, within the context of continuous improvement of quality and service. Maintain a consistently high level of job accuracy and efficiency
- Follow established job tracking and completion process utilizing work flow tool
- Expert level in Power Point and Word is essential. Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite is essential. Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and advanced applications e.g. Adobe Creative Suite and MapInfo
- Experience in desktop publishing or word processing in a corporate environment
- Excellent presentation and layout skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to proof own work
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in how we interact with our money. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they are successful at being the best at serving them. Through massive investments by the bank, to cutting edge customer experience, this organization is truly best-in-class.