AQUENT is looking for a Mid Level Content Strategist to work on a long term assignment (40hrs per week, onsite) in Boston, MA. The selected candidate must have agency background with some financial services experience, be highly motivated, organized and be able to work on multiple projects concurrently.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Knowledge of web publishing and its procedures - Tridion and On24 webinar platform a plus.
- Software programs: Camtasia or other video editing software, Microsoft Office, Advanced PowerPoint skills, Abode Creative Suite.
- Manage the registration and viewing pages for all online education events. This includes communicating needs of pages to Central publishing, eReview of all language and pages, QA of all pages.
- Eventually taking over publishing of webinar registration pages and recording pages
- Management of landing pages/various carousels and promo pages, and necessary updates to subpages as information changes. Managing all recording pages of webinar events which also includes communicating the needs of the pages, eReview, QA, and management of all recorded webinar pages.
- Set up of all webinar events with webinar vendor and intercall.
- Extensive work with eReview to ensure webinar pages and recording pages are in compliance and updated with appropriate information.
- Video editing of recorded webinars based upon input prior to publishing.
- Ability to provide input and look for improvement opportunities in the process and implement changes after they are discussed and approved.
Interested applicant(s) please send your resume in MS Word format together with your online portfolio to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!