**Please note the position starts in January 2019**
Marketing & Creative Project Manager
Project manages the development of marketing collateral from inception to completion. Develop project work plans including schedule, cost estimates, and creative brief. Provides project direction to creative services. Collaborates with brand, marketing, product and creative teams and provides client support. Manages the development of proposal content3-5 years experience in marketing or advertising. Familiarity with offline and online requirements.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
1. Facilitate project tasks to keep projects moving
2. Problem solve and collaborate with business partners to keep projects on track
3. Track projects in project management tool
4. Communicate project directions, meeting recaps, status to stakeholders
5. QC staging site and live site content
6. Help gather strategic and technical input and assist in problem-solving as required.
Skills a Top Candidate Should Have:
1. Ability to lead and execute marketing communications projects
2. Strong project management experience, managing multiple projects concurrently
3. Working knowledge and experience with developing marketing briefs and business requirements
4. Analytical ability to problem solve.
5. Ability to build and maintain collaborative working relationships
6. Attention to details to ensure accuracy
7. Proficient in MS Office applications. Working knowledge of MS Project is a plus.
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communication complex issues in simple terms.
1. Online content management, digital marketing experience
3. Healthcare marketing experience
4. Experience in research and analytic work is a plus
1. Motivated team player, but able to work independently
2. Organized and meticulous, detailed oriented, adhere to timeline, have sense of urgency
3. Punctual to work schedule and attending meetings