Our eCommerce Client is looking for a Merchandising Manager!
The Merchandising Manager will provide leadership and strategic direction on all online merchandise activities & drive the implementation of strategies and tactics that optimize financial performance.
• Develop assortments that support the needs of the customer and the financial objectives of the division.
• Maximize sales through appropriate plans by resource, by digital location and through marketing channels.
• In partnership with the marketing team, develop customer segmentation targets and build performance plans specific to each target.
• Collaborate with marketing to ensure that consumer marketing messages and promotional strategies support the financial objectives of the merchandise division.
• Lead the analysis of market data, industry dynamics, local market intelligence, product trends, customer shopping trends and the competitive landscape to assess growth opportunities and site enhancements.
• Strengthen relationships with sellers to maximize both profitability and other investments in our business.
• Collaborate with the planning organization to develop assortment plans that support overall strategy and positioning for key merchandise categories, classifications, items and sellers.
• 4-8 yrs of experience