Our client, a Fortune 500, is searching for a Workstream Coordinator. we inspire, and are inspired by, youth culture. We enable creative expression. We celebrate and encourage the Off the Wall attitude that comes from expressing one’s true self. We always have and always will. In this role, you will serve as an innovator with new and progressive ideas that will transform the action sports industry. As the Workstream Coordinator, you will work with a collaborative team to be an extension of the brand, representing their business and consumers while partnering with the VF Global Business Technology team to drive successful implementation of oneCommerce initiatives. You will partner closely with stakeholders to implement business capabilities and technologies that will enable the growth of our Direct to Consumer business.
How You Will Make a Difference:
1. Utilize a consultative approach to gain deep understanding of holistic environment and coordinate execution to deliver value for Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) organization.
2. Process Analysis
a. Understand brand business objectives, goals and priorities as they relate to our DTC strategy.
b. Quickly learn the brand, business models, existing technology and markets and document current state processes.
c. Identify process improvement opportunities and leverage industry leading practices wherever possible.
d. Support DTC Technology and Retail Operations team on continuous tracking, collection and analysis of data.
e. Work collaboratively on process creation, documentation and training support.
3. Activate Capabilities
a. Provide support for DTC Technology and Retail Operations and act as liaison between stakeholders.
b. Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
c. Perform cross functional discovery on design and implementation. The primary objective is to make sure our brand teams have the best tools to service our internal and external customers.
d. Support project momentum while minimizing business interruption, documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
4. Feedback Loop
a. Manage communication between stakeholders, communicate project status, raise issues as needed, organize meetings, align calendars, manage meeting spaces, etc.
b. Maintain and monitor portfolio dashboard, project plans and identify interdependencies across initiatives.
c. Assist in tracking adoption and performance of initiatives, identify key areas of change.
d. Document department reporting needs, coordinate with other business initiative leaders.
Skills for Success:
Years of Related Professional Experience: Entry Level
Educational/ Position Requirements:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology or similar
• Proven ability to develop trust-based relationships with local and remote key leaders and team members
• Ability to identify dependencies between new and existing technology and business processes
• Strong problem-solving skills, ability to take a new perspective on using existing solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Experience and ability to work independently as a member of a virtual or geographically dispersed team
• Proficiency with project-based tools such as Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint as well as others (ex. Jira, wikis, defect trackers)