- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rachel Korzenny
As an Event Specialist, you will develop and execute effective event/experiential programs for B2B events. You will be both an exceptional leader, experienced event manager, and have stellar organizational skills.You will oversee all aspects of production from content and program development, creative and design, AV production, vendor management, and more. Not only do you help conceptualize and produce events, but you also come full circle to use your analytical skills to conduct post-event reporting and ROI analysis to measure your programs for effectiveness. You will have a proven track record in producing large complex events/experiences and working with creative and cross functional teams.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 0-1+ years enterprise event management experience
- Proven and compelling Executive liaison, able to gain the trust and support from the senior most stakeholders
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- 0-1+ years of enterprise technology event experience in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Extremely detail oriented and ability to handle ambiguity
- Innovative and fresh thinking for event experiences for The Client to standout in the market
- Ability to gracefully deal with senior executives at the highest level as well as orchestration of overall event program across the Client and cross-functional teams
- Exceptional project management skills and experience, including managing multiple internal stakeholders, external creative agencies, events vendors, and international projects
- Independent, self-starter who can prioritize and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise software technology across the entire stack and a desire to learn new technologies
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: