- Eden Prairie, MN
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Christena Peterson
Do you find yourself digging into the cause to every action? Do you enjoy researching to come up with a better solution? Do you have experience working as a UX Research Assistant? Aquent is currently sourcing for an ambitious and creative UX Research Assistant for one of our State of the Art, Fortune 500 clients local to the Eden Prairie, MN market area. UX is really the beginning of the forefront of everything we do and UX Research plays a vital role in creating refined and even magical experiences for users. In this role, you will collaborate with website design and product to develop the best research method to answer usability questions. You will be assisting 5 researchers on the team, working on multiple projects.
- Taking notes during intake meetings and during the entire process of the research, scheduling meetings, contacting vendors as necessary, entry-level research.
- Assisting where needed with things such as: heuristic evaluations, usability testing, co-creation, digital ethnography, etc.
- Planning, executing, and presenting results 1-2 projects per month.
• Experience planning, facilitating, and analyzing usability studies (desktop and mobile)
• Wide knowledge of usability research methods, knowledge of UI heuristics, computer and phone skills an absolute must.
• Spirit of helping-“How can I help you?”
• Go getter and proactive problem solver
• Customer focus is a must
• 3+ years of experience in an administrative role
• 1+ UX industry (designer, writer, information architect, or research), writing, attention to detail, listening skills, collaboration with broader team and research team required
• MS Office Intermediate
• Strong Typing Skills