- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
As the Qualitative Insights Lead, you will be a part of the team which is responsible for analyzing and understanding the impact of retail marketing efforts, and influencing future retail strategy and design based on fact-based results.
You will manage our qualitative research initiatives globally, both pre-launch UX testing, and post-launch shop-alongs, supplementing with other methodologies where required. You will understand the research goals by working with internal stakeholders, develop project screeners and moderator guides along with vendors, and gather insights for executive and functional team reporting.Your consumer insights will drive critical creative and messaging decisions, helping the team ensure the products resonate best with consumers in the retail environment.
- Support team Interface with external vendors’ working teams to manage timelines, deliverable due dates and quality check work
- Drive all qualitative research, including developing research briefs, setting project goals and learning objectives with internal stakeholders, attending sessions, synthesizing insights, and developing final reports with external vendors
- Report on inconsistencies or project risks to internal and external teams to ensure quality work
- Drive agendas, notes, action items, and follow ups for internal and external meetings
- Build and track timelines across team; research vendor teams, and retail
- Marketing cross-functional teams, such as creative, production, and go-to-market
- Review all materials from vendor and help shape materials such as screeners, moderator guides, and final reports
- Manage budget for retail marketing analytics work across product lines
- Manage various vendors who are executing qualitative and quantitative research post-launch in stores, as well as pre-launch UX studies in our retail lab
- 2-4 years or more of experience in project management, meeting management, and/or vendor management
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: