- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
- Program Manager is to lead the planning, execution, and on-time delivery of a cross-functional renaming exercise across the portfolio of products.
- You will need to drive harmony, timelines, and inclusion to ensure execution of marketing, sales, operations, systems, engineering, and product items are completed on time and with high quality.
- You will be need to create structure out of ambiguity and influence organizations that may have other priorities to get this done.
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent practical experience)
- 4+ years of experience working on product-related communication and program management
- Ability to manage multiple high-profile projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Ability to influence and drive people towards deadlines, when it's not their first priority
- Executive level, cross-functional communications
- Exceptional organizational ability to manage efforts across different organizations (ex. marketing, legal, engineering, product, support)
- Familiarity with Google Cloud and / or Cloud
- Creative problem-solving and strong analytical skills, combined with a strong sense of ownership and proactive can-do attitude
- Experience with B2B naming and/or branding program management, cross-functional execution and influence
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: