What we are looking for is a designer with both interaction design and visual design skills and would like to work on the design for complex web based commercial products.
This team used to be creating and maintaining on all of the internal systems for all of our employees to use. The studio team has a UX and design team, responsible for designing the UX for all the whole system that the company is using. Currently, we are working on designing the sales and marketing internal systems. designing for enterprise system.
We are in the business of employee experience, human capital management, financial management, sales and retail experiences. We are shaping the way we think about and build our products, including innovative experiences for our employees. This is the perfect place to hone your skills in design with both the digital and physical space.
We are looking for an UX designer to help us solve hard problems in Sales/Marketing domain while developing your expertise and portfolio. We are a collaborative and supportive group that believes all levels, talents and personalities thrive when coming together in an open and honest way.
Outcomes you’ll drive:
• Work collaboratively on a larger design team made up of interaction designers, visual designers, motion designers and front-end developers focused on end-to-end experiences
• Create and oversee scenarios, process flows, information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, UI pattern libraries, interaction guidelines and other artifacts required to develop and evolve designs for a set of products, tools and services
• Work closely with multiple disciplines (especially research and engineering) on aligned goals
• Demonstrate design concepts through prototyping
What you’ll need:
• A passion for people, a respect for the craft and deep curiosity in driving new experiences.
• Presentation of a design portfolio (depth and breadth of interaction)
• Ability to quickly produce elegant and easily understood designs
• A fundamental understanding of visual design principles (typography, iconography, composition, color, layout, etc.) and creation or understanding of how to apply to visual mood boards, storyboards, creative briefs, and motion and visual guidelines
• Demonstrable ability to work with program management, engineering and research
• Bachelor's/Master’s degree or equivalent experience in product design, HCI, interaction design, industrial design, communication design, architecture or equivalent experience
• 2+ years’ in interaction and Product Design