Seeking a Digital Content Writer / Strategist to join a UX team within a global financial / fintech group. The opportunity starts as a temporary (W2) hourly role with potential to convert to a permanent role.
About the team:
Join a digital customer experience team that is using digital innovation to deepen customer engagement and profitability. This team is responsible for enhancing the desktop, mobile and tablet experiences for our current and prospective customers.
The person in this role will:
- Partner with senior strategists and other partners to understand and execute strategic editorial vision
- Understand voice & tone and content strategy, backed by a solid understanding of business and product goals, as well as larger conversations within the content team to help explore and define ongoing vision
- Partner with content leadership, analysts and developers to review and deliver content that's in line with strategic voice & tone as well as project strategy and business goals
- Help take content through multi-step governance process, including legal reviews, and any necessary revisions
- Document content and approvals according to established processes
- Contribute to content strategies for projects and initiatives in their area of focus
About the role:
This role initially will support content development and strategy for a new mobile application. The content writer / strategist will develop and oversee directional copy, FAQs, emails, alerts, to meets the complex needs of account holders.
This role also oversees and provides directions to others, ensuring all content fits the right voice, tone, context, and appeals to overall strategy.
Required skills / experience:
- 3+ years of experience drafting UX/digital content and/or content strategy
- 5+ years of experience writing and editing customer-facing content for the digital space.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a thorough knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation and usage; Spanish language proficiency is a plus, as is a firm understanding of the Associated Press style guide
- Proactive, solutions-oriented and very attentive to detail
- Experience adhering to documented standards for copy, including writing according to Chase nuanced voice & tone
- Experience working in cross-functional teams, interacting with designers, researchers, usability specialists, product managers, legal and compliance experts and line-of-business owners
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or other communications-related field
***How to apply:***
Candidates should apply by providing: current relevant resume and at least three recent web writing samples (online portfolios are preferred) and may be asked to complete a written test after the first interview.