- New York City, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment company is seeking a senior-level Motion Designer to join their team. This is a 1 year temporary assignment with the possibility of extending. This is a full-time (40 hours/week) position and requires working on-site.
The motion designer will sit on the streaming product team that does all UX design for the network's streaming applications. As the motion designer you'll be tasked with making their concept/vision pieces come to life!
What will you be working on:
- Product vision pieces
- Inspirational product design video pieces that incorporate the User Interaction - modeling what it is that they are trying show
- No 3D work, this will be 2d work (2.5d X, Y and Z depth space)
- Typography in the foreground over images, goes smoothly across the phone
- No 3D rendering
- Very graphic and typographic work
- Digital graphic design
- Not cutting videos, but instead all motion design for UI elements
- Working on how it builds on the screen and transitions on the screen
- Adobe After Effects, Illustrator (must have)
- Traditional design in Illustrator that is then linked to After Effects projects, Real-time linked
This media and entertainment client is on a mission … and they need you to help them do it. Their mission? To change the world through compelling content. Does that sound like a mission you can get on board with? If so, here’s what you’ll find working here:
They foster creativity and diversity. Diversity of ideas, and people. They see it as one of their biggest advantages.
They’re risk takers - again with the fostering creativity! Take a chance, make a mark, and see where it gets you. Sometimes, the biggest successes come from the biggest ideas, masked as the biggest risks.
Overwhelmingly, their employees are happy with their work environment. Words like ‘happy’, ‘content’, ‘friendly’ are words we tend to hear.
A sense of ownership. Have an idea? Manage projects? Run with it, and they’ll support you.
How better to further your career than with a major media brand encouraging you to push yourself on the job? Unleash your pioneering spirit here by embracing new technology, pushing the envelope creatively and jumping into action as a well respected member of their team.