- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
For this assignment, Aquent's Client is looking for a web producer to manage content updates to a suite of global HR properties and portals. In this role, you'll be responsible for a high volume of daily content updates using their Content Management System. You'll have an exceptional attention to detail, and a passion for content integrity and user experience. You'll have the ability to contribute to the development of the CMS as well as troubleshooting technical issues.
- Manage the ongoing operation of websites: content loading, updating, publishing, and QA per requirements and requests from business stakeholders
- Build web pages, based on PSDs provided by the design team, using HTML, CSS, and JS best practices
- Troubleshoot code issues affecting content display as rendered on Drupal and Adobe Experience Manager platforms
- Document processes for CMS users to create and test new content
- Identify opportunities to improve the web site and continuously validate that the website provides a great user experience.
- Work closely with the localization team for uploading and editing translated content
- Partner with the editorial team to maintain content quality and uphold editorial standards
- Collaborate with third party vendors and IS&T internal partners to receive and deploy code to various staging, QA, and UAT environments while maintaining version control over HTML assets
- Work with the development team to identify areas of opportunity in the CMS application implementation to deliver new features and enhancements
- 5+ years of proven web production experience Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Competency with web UX conventions and standards and experience in Responsive design
- Content management systems experience required; Drupal and Adobe Experience Manager knowledge nice to have.
- Experience in website information architecture and page layout planning
- Understanding of web design/development concepts and processes
- Experience with multilingual websites and editorial skills/experience nice to have
- Ability to write requirements for site functionality
- Ability to successfully negotiate a range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to quickly adapt to changing requirements, diverse project needs, and tight timelines.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
The core 5 skills needed for this role:
2) Attention to Detail - we really need someone who makes sure everything is ticked and tied and be able to catch small issues before anyone else.
3) Good Communication Skills - This individual will be working with partners in the organization, so good verbal and written communication is required.
4) Working as a team or on own - Someone who is organized and can manage their own priorities effectively without too much supervision- but can also team up at times to share workload with other Web Producers.
5) CMS Experience - We need someone who is familiar with working in Content Management Systems - Drupal and AEM experience is a plus.