- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- $30-35/hr DOE
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
For this assignment, our Client seeks a search engine optimization analyst to focus on the on-site search performance and overall employee experience for their internal HR site. In this role, you’ll be responsible for identifying popular terms and relevant search results, new navigation and search solutions, and monitoring and evaluating search performance. You’ll collaborate closely with diverse teams in the organization – including Comms, Benefits, Compensation, Employee Relations, HelpLine and IS&T. You can see the big picture but will have a keen eye for detail, a passion for content integrity and user experience, and the ability to work within a CMS.
- Consult with internal teams, subject-matter experts, and stakeholders on search engine accessibility
- Perform keyword mining, segmentation and mapping, as well as gap analysis.
- Provide optimization recommendations for site content
- Develop and execute link-building strategies
- Identify key search metrics and reporting based on on-site search trend analysis. Monitor performance. Prepare and present monthly/quarterly and campaign-specific metrics reports
- Develop and manage internal tools and business processes that optimize the on-site search experience. Establish and implement standards, guidelines and best practices to increase keyword search accuracy.
- Work closely with the localization team for optimization of the localized search experience
- 5 - 10 years of experience.
- 5+ years’ experience managing on-site search, keyword research and content optimization
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods. Experience with Solr a plus.
- Proven ability to interact successfully with cross-functional teams and build collaborative relationships
- Proven experience with Content/Web Management Systems (Drupal preferred) and basic knowledge of HTML required
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and deliver reports or recommendations to key partners and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Adobe Site Catalyst
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)