- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Scott Toohill
Aquent's Client is seeking an Production Designer to provide graphics support for a fast-paced HQ-based Employee Marketing and Engagement team. This role will report directly to the Creative Director.
- Produce clean, technically accurate files
- Produce effective design
- Follow Client brand guidelines and brand voice
- Assist with concept for designs
- Work with copywriters and other members of content/program teams
- Create final art for presentations (internal and external)
- Create final art and files to be given to content/program teams
- Manage numerous projects at one time
- Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet appropriate deadlines
- Optimize graphics for web publishing.
- 4-6 years related experience
- Proficient in Mac-based full Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat
- File setup and export to meet corporate requirements of file name, size, and organization structure
- Thorough understanding of the elements of good design and web best practices
- Will be held accountable for the technical accuracy of their own work
- Able to complete tasks independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage deadlines and production scheduling on numerous, concurrent projects.
The world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform, empowers companies to connect to their customers in a whole new way. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the “World’s Most Innovative Company” according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” six years running. With a culture rooted in a clear corporate purpose and set of values: trust, growth, innovation and equality, the success of this company is driven by their incredible employees.
Working here, you will be part of
Meaningful Work: Helping companies connect with their customers in a whole new way. They are blazing new trails in enterprise software every day while focusing on the mission of improving the state of the world.
Good People: Life here centers around the culture. They are a family of Trailblazers. Their values connect and inspire them. Their behaviors build trusted relationships.
Unparalleled Rewards: People who work here value the opportunity to learn from some of the most passionate and driven people in the industry, grow their career with them, and give back.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.
Please include a portfolio.