Aquent's Client is searching for a Social Media and Community Management Contractor in its Mississauga office to help build the brand and community in Canada. This person will be responsible for supporting the brand's social and influence strategies and daily engagement with customers in social channels. This role is a contract position.
The right candidate is a tech-savvy professional, with experience in social media, community management, and communications/marketing. Our ideal candidate is a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and has the ability to engage in online and offline conversations with our customers while establishing a strong sense of community. We are looking for a self-starter who can quickly jump in and be a key part of a high-performing communications team.
- Build the brand presence through social media
- Drive positive brand sentiment by actively engaging and cultivating relationships with key members of the community
- Liaison with the care organization to help mitigate customer concerns in social
- Create and maintain community & brand guidelines
- Identify trends and gather insights online and report delivery of findings
- Support brand social strategy through daily social content, campaigns, and in-product social WOM programs
- Support brand influencer program and content strategy
- Reputation management escalation process.
- A degree or diploma in journalism, marketing, communications, PR, English, or customer care
- 1-3 years of experience working directly in social media and/or community management
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Passion for all things social media and technology. You should have experience and fluency in all relevant social media platforms
- The ability to multi-task and manage pressure-filled situations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A proactive self-starting approach and hunger to learn
- Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate across broad range of stakeholders
- Fluency with SpredFast, Hootsuite Insights, Facebook analytics
- French verbal and written skills a plus