- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
• As a production designer, you will work with creative leadership to set design standards and deliver specs and assets for websites, apps, and printed collateral.
• You will work collaboratively with other designers, art directors, and producers. You are an individual with a well-rounded print and digital production experience. Great attention to detail, organizational skills, and a strong portfolio in production is a must.
—Specific areas of focus—
• Mechanicals and specs for printed collateral; from brochures to packaging.
• Digital assets and collateral for our key marketing experiences
• Design collaboration for various brands, software, and services
• Detailed and accurate print ready mechanicals for a variety of printed materials; knowledge of print process.
• Pixel-perfect adjustments of designs for use across multiple devices and regions.
• Strong organizational and operational skills to ensure consistent accuracy of deliverables (print or digital).
• Translate designs into layout specifications, cut and organize assets, and communicate them in a way that they can be visually referenced and integrated by UX and engineering teams.
• Learn the brand visual design frameworks, and be able to dutifully replicate them for websites and related products.
• Synthesizing feedback from multiple sources and iterating rapidly on mockups
• Fulfilling several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
• Create presentations using Google Slides and prep large format plots for presentations
• Online portfolio of work required
• 5+ years of experience in production design, digital design
• Detail-oriented and organized, with strong production skills.
• Expert proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and design tools
• Experience with print and digital asset creation and manipulation.
• Understanding of content management systems and automation tools for asset creation.
• Excellent communication skills
• Best in class portfolio demonstrating top notch production design skills.
• Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms using industry standard software packages, such as Adobe Creative Suite.
• Significant organizational and process skills
• Ability to both implement efficient working processes as well as process-automation tools is icing on the cake
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: