AQUENT is seeking an IT Project Manager for one of our most awesome clients in Bellevue, WA!
In this role, you will lead high performing teams on Infrastructure Technology projects ranging from basic platform enhancement efforts to complex enterprise product implementations and upgrades.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Independently lead projects that involve multiple work streams, or large programs with multiple Project Managers participating.
• Identify and manage resource requirements to meet schedules and objectives. Manage project scope, time, quality, and budget to meet objectives and deliverables
• Drives complex, cross-functional enterprise projects, leading multiple efforts simultaneously.
• When leading an Agile project, play the role of the scrum master and works closely with the product owner on all activities.
• Create and communicate detailed project plans, coordinate implementation processes, including progress tracking, reporting, and documentation
- Must have 5+ years relevant experience with technologies.
- Ability to work with, relate to, and manage complex business and technical interdependences in order to deliver projects successfully.
- Knowledge and proficiency with industry and/or Expedia-specific project management methodologies and technologies.
- Experience with Database technologies - SQL, NoSQL platforms, Data Migrations and Infrastructure Projects.
- Experience utilizing Agile and or SCRUM methodology and working on complex, integrated platforms required. PMP, PgMP, and Scrum Master Certifications are a plus.
- Medium level resource with significant experience