This role will work with the Communications and Marketing & Communities Leads of our major tech org to create content across all channels. You will partner with the Communication and Marketing Leads to ensure consistent cadence of messages are conveyed across digital marketing assets and social platforms, and
maintain monthly content calendars, coming to the table with ideas for content on a monthly, weekly, daily basis. You will be present on social platforms daily, engaging the community, answering questions, and participating in of-the-moment trends when applicable, developing messaging aligned to the monthly content calendar
We need someone who can maximize the reach of content posts using tags, influencers, and other amplification techniques, and identify and grow relationships with a network of brand-building influencers, including outreach, communication, and relationship building.
You will use analytics tools to deliver monthly reports on growth and engagement, and assist in the development of other digital media assets (direct mails and environmental).
- Creative, results-oriented, driven professional who works well independently or in a team
- Demonstrates strong writing ability and intimate knowledge of social media platforms
- Passion to solve problems and resolve social media community issues
- Has experience managing multiple clients and/or projects
- Live and breathe social media and are very tuned-in to the latest social trends
- Experience with Yammer, LinkedIn, other team chat tools, and Office Products
- Experience implementing and managing successful social media campaigns and can share your work
- 2 to 3 years of experience managing social at a brand (specific experience in health/wellness is a huge plus)