- Indianapolis, IN OR Mason, OH
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Kate Gottfried
Our Healthcare client in Indianapolis (with an office in Mason, OH as well) is looking for a Digital Content Operations Manager to work with the Marketing department. This is a contract position for 3 months and would require full-time hours in either Indianapolis or Mason.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Oversees the digital content change process.
- Drives improvements in change, incident, and request management processes.
- Acts as the client support advocate, leads operational staff to meet defined SLAs, set priorities and drive team members to deliver projects within defined timelines.
- Establishes the customer relationship management best practices employed by the digital content operations team.
- Contributes to the digital content excellence and identifies training needs for skill building.
- May serve as a lead role and have dotted line resource accountability.
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s "100 Best Places to Work" and one of Fortune magazine’s "America’s Most Admired Companies" among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 5+ years experience working in digital content operations in complex, regulated industries, or combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Prior B2C or direct to consumer experience in digital is preferred in combination with communications or a marketing background.
- Expertise in Salesforce Marketing Cloud coding, including AMPscripting. SMC certification preferred.
- Waterfall and Agile workflow experience, strong emphasis with agile understanding and knowledge. Agile Certification a huge plus.
- Ability to understand, adapt, and create a UI/UX that compliments client's brand standards.
- Strong delegation and interdepartmental negotiation skills.