- This is a 6 month temporary project assignment
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee - sponsorship is not available
- Local candidates only please
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking to add an IT Project Manager to their Project Team in Silver Springs, MD.
If selected for this position will be responsible for oversight of IT Infrastructure, Networking, and Workforce Services projects around a facility build and move.
- Experience with office facility move projects particularly in an IT infrastructure and workforce services setting strongly preferred
- Experience with Infrastructure projects and on-premises technologies required
- Self-directed, go-getter that can lead a program and does not need to be told what to do
- Excellent communication skills and relationship-building skills
- Ability to coalesce large, multi-work stream projects into concise activities
- Ability to plan large, broad-sweeping programs across many departments and disciplines
- Ability to track time lines, budgets and progress
- PMP or PMI-ACP required
- Agile experience and other agile certifications a plus
- Should be senior level individuals that can really manage at a multi -program level, across multiple work streams across several departments
- Media experience a plus