A Manhattan-based corporation is looking for an Angular Developer to join their team. This person will be responsible for delivering customer (internal business stakeholders) success by facilitating the coordination of intranet-based projects to completion. Through client engagement you will bring strategic value to address key business challenges and drive successful web deliverables.
In this role, you will:
- Meet with internal stakeholder to identify client business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics.
- Translate stakeholder needs into a road map for website design and development for intranet web projects
- Assist in resolution of client-facing challenges or issues.
- Coordinate projects to ensure scope and budget are met and deliverables are completed on time.
- Act as liaison between development teams and client.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to Web team.
- Improve process inefficiencies to improve the client journey
A strong candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of relevant professional work experience.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role in the technology space.
- Microsoft Visual Studio experience would be advantageous
- Sharepoint 2016 experience would be advantageous
- Experience in successfully growing relationship and creating customer success.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.