Leading Entertainment Brand is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to work in their Bristol CT Location. This is a 6 Month Temporary Assignment with the Opportunity to extend.
This position coordinates the execution, communication and delivery of on-air TV sponsor elements to create live content and advertising opportunities on the client's Twitter, App and SnapChat platforms. This position will act as day-to-day support to the client's internal team with multiple functions, including assisting with sales opportunities and executions.
• Responsible for the implementation, management and day-to-day timelines and communication to internal cross functional teams.
• Liaison with clients to ensure timely creative asset development, approval and production timelines
• Collaborates with the internal creative team to develop added value opportunities that provide incremental revenue
• Collaborate with Ad Sales team to assist growth in existing and new partnerships
• Manage cross functional marketing teams in the implementation of Ad Sales initiatives
• Development of new integration opportunities by creating new consumer enhancement technologies
• Assists with the seasonal development of sport by sport sales materials, specific to client's Digital properties.
• Creates and maintains various feature calendars and sold sponsorship grids, showing sold and available assets.
• Assists with budget payments and SAP/Invoices.
• Works closely with multiple internal teams, including ad operations, product development and edit.
• Proactively supports of all members of the digital marketing team with emphasis placed on finalizing all deliverables.
• Minimum 1 year marketing and promotions experience related to sports, media, cable or entertainment industries a plus
• Computer working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Photoshop and Illustrator
• Degree in communications, marketing, or related major preferred