Large Media and Entertainment company in Charlotte, NC is seeking a Motion Designer to join their On-Air Promotions team. This is a 4-month temporary opportunity with the possibility of extending. This is a full-time (40 hours/week) on-site opportunity (no remote).
The Motion Designer (Graphic Designer/Artist) will a key part of the on-air promotions team and will work closely with Creative Director(s) to design and animate on-air graphic packages. This person should be highly collaborative with a strong artistic sense-ability. They should have the ability to develop concepts and take them from design to completion.
- Work closely with Creative Directors to develop concepts with storyboards and style frames and bring them to life with motion design.
- Maintain and organize digital files and projects consistent with organizational workflow.
- Develop comprehensive tool kits to be used by multiple Editors.
- Deliver projects within assigned deadlines.
- Develop concepts in a working team environment, maintaining balance between artistic, and strategic style and vision.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years working in 2D production for broadcast or equivalent industry.
- Proficient in After Effects, Photoshop and illustrator.
- Experience with Premiere a plus.
- Strong understanding of aesthetics and design, layout, typography and color correction.
- Passionate about contemporary art, design, and animation.
- Mac Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working knowledge of media broadcast file formats and technology.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Highly organized and motivated with an exacting attention to detail.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- The ability to multitask and work effectively under daily time constraints in a high-pressure environment.
- Team player who is comfortable giving opinion while also taking critiques and direction well.