- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
Aquent's Client is hiring a freelance visual designer to join the marketing team. The designer will work closely and collaboratively with key marketing partners across the company and the globe.
The visual designer will contribute to the development of The Client's design language, bringing the brand to life through events and experiences, printed collateral, digital media, presentations, and animation.
The ideal candidate will have an outstanding design sense, strong work ethic, and a willingness to tackle projects big and small. They must also love creative problem solving, have a highly-developed artistic sensibility, excellent communication skills, and a deep understanding of how to tell brand stories.
While provided with a specific strategic goal and a high level creative direction, ultimately responsible for creating and designing graphics using their originality, creativity and talent
Creating the visual 'look and feel' and style for a number of projects across different mediums (print, digital, motion graphics)
- 3+ years experience developing innovative, inspiring, and on-strategy visual solutions
- Strong portfolio of work from an agency and/or consumer tech environment
- High degree of technical expertise with Keynote, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- After Effects and Sketch experience a bonus, illustration ability also a strong plus
- A proactive and motivated self-starter who is able to work independently, without full-time oversight
- Ability to manage multiple projects and possess strong project management skills
- Comfortable receiving feedback, iterating rapidly, and collaborating with a variety of colleagues across disciplines in a fast-paced environment
- Unflappable focus, limitless patience, and a healthy sense of humor
This online news and social networking service is building a platform where all voices can be heard, creating fun ways for people to express themselves. They pride themselves as innovators who are not afraid to experiment. They are a learning organization with a growth mindset and they are always looking for ways to improve their product and themselves.
This company has a bold aspiration to reach every person on the planet. They believe that goal is more attainable with a team that understands and represents different cultures and backgrounds and are committed to inclusion and diversity in every aspect of the organization. Here, passion and personality matter. You’ll work with creative and curious people across the globe!
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.
Please include a portfolio.