Our top toy and entertainment client is looking to bring on a Marketing Coordinator for a 6 month assignment offering W2 pay and a generous benefits package.
The Global Brand Marketing Coordinator is a key position within the Global Brand Marketing Team, the organization’s hub for brand marketing and development. This role is crucial to keeping the day-to-day business running smoothly and effectively.
• Assist in the management of the media asset pipeline according to IP security guidelines and direction from Global brand team.
• Lead marketing submission process, track, and record approvals for brand teams, including resolution of resubmitted materials
• In partnership with the Global team manage product sample global requests
• Assist in semi-annual licensor business reviews logistics, product list creation and organizing
• As needed - Product Sample Lead; partner with the brand team product and marketing teams to determine samples needs
• Manage product inventory and organization to ensure the necessary products are available in support of teams
• Manage international requests for decks, watermark sensitive materials, and distribute per IP protocol
• Assist in marketing communications and events for internal brand events
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field
• 2-3 years work experience in Marketing, Media or Advertising
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong communication skills, with well-developed verbal, written and presentation skills
• Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to take initiative, follow through, and meet deadlines as necessary
• Team player with flexibility to work on a wide range of projects with a variety of teams
• Experience managing photo shoots a plus