- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
As a Visual Creative you will be expected to:
- Help define and execute across spectrum of mediums.
- Conceive and create digital or physical products, as well as original communication design, marketing campaigns, and brand design.
- At times, offer creative direction.
- Work closely and quickly with marketing managers, writers, film makers, programmers, and producers to deliver ground breaking work in a scrappy ideas driven environment.
Must be able to use Adobe Creative Suite and execute and present ideas and finished solutions according to your level of experience.
- 3-4 years experience
- Portfolio that highlights a high level of craft
- Tactical hands on design capabilities
- Strong communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-4 years of experience in creative design.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: