- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Scott Toohill
- Provide customer call backs to both satisfied and dissatisfied customers
- Provide a high-quality post support experience with customer
- Engage customers in conversations that get at key insights about their experience
- Gain a solid knowledge of the product offerings
- Communicate complex technical information to technical and non-technical customer
- Delight every customer with each interaction
- Collecting feedback on support experience as well as potential areas for product/process improvement
- Collaboration with internal CX stakeholders
- 2+ years of work experience in a technical support related role
- Outbound call experience is a requirement
- Avid technology user
- Excellent Communication Skills - Verbal and Written
- Highly personable and confident, great communicator and can demonstrate empathy
- You can communicate complex technical information in customer-friendly ways
- You can complete set tasks in a timely and effective manner
Founded in 2007, this is a global collaboration platform where content is created, accessed, and shared. With more than 500 million registered users across 180 countries, they’re on a mission to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
With 12 offices around the world, this company believes people do their best work when they’re happy and health, so they take good care of everyone who works there. The company culture strives to be a welcoming place for everyone, and they do their best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work.
Rated a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2018, you will be joining a company focused on the future and working with some of the most talented people in the industry!
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.