Awesome Information Architect Opportunity
Our client's new digital product team is pioneering a new way for users to manage their healthcare. They're a nimble, startup-like team of hungry, quirky, and digitally-savvy product experts using the latest technology like biometrics, wearables, and more to usher in new and thoughtful experiences to the millions who rely on us to help them make decisions about their health.
But we need help! Were looking for an Information Architect to develop creative answers to complex design problems by planning and designing the information structure for their digital products.
What You'll Do:
Own the sitemaps and navigational models of the assets delivered and serve as the user advocate within product teams to ensure the user experience aligns with a customer-centric approach.
Identify user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences and objectives; studying how users consume content.
Plan Information Architecture by studying the strategy and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface design; creating user scenarios; preparing data models; designing information structure, dataflow, and navigation.
Coordinate with UX Designers, Research, Content Strategy and Project Managers to organize information into interactive experiences; workflow diagrams, journey maps, flowcharts, and storyboards; preparing interaction specifications, navigation rules, organization of information, and site maps.
Validate Information Architecture by preparing prototypes and mockups including page layout and navigational elements and validate by developing and completing usability test plans and studying user feedback.
- 5+ years' experience crafting usr experiences and Information Architectures. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex mobile and web applications in B-to-C workplaces.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet user needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and partners.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Dollar-for-dollar match up-to 6% of your 401(k) contributions!
Health care (HSA/FSA), dental, vision benefits, PTO
Gym / Showers
A top of the line MacBook Pro
Free Parking (Burlington, MA office)
Company-sponsored refreshments, Friday lunches, etc.
$200/yr towards wellness - gym membership, fitbit, treadmill
Up-to 5K a year toward tuition reimbursement
Reimbursement also available for additional Certification, Training & Conferences